The Large Time/Frequency Analysis Toolbox is a Matlab/Octave/C toolbox for doing time/frequency and wavelet analysis. It is inteded as both an educational and a computational tool.
- Perfect reconstruction Gabor transforms (Short-Time Fourier Transform)
- Perfect reconstruction time-Frequency bases (MDCT and Wilson bases)
- Backend in C with frontends for Matlab and Octave
- Perfect reconstruction filterbanks
- Perfect reconstruction non-stationary Gabor systems
- FFT for real valued signals, 8 DCT and DST transforms
- Instantaneous frequency calculation and reassignment methods
- Auditory filters and scales: Erb, Bark, Mel, Gammatone filters.
- Sparse regression (LASSO and group LASSO thresholding)
- Operations on coefficients in the TF plane
- Matlab GUI to perform spectrogram modifications
- Spreading function representation
- High quality spectrogram, spectrogram inversion
- Useful tools from finite, discrete Fourier analysis
- Zero-delay FIR filters
Thanks for so usefull software.