lterm is a vte-based terminal emulator for GNU/Linux systems. It is mainly used as ssh or telnet client but can be very easily configured to use any other protocol.
Furthermore it can be used as a usual terminal on local host.
Includes some features in order to ease user's work, to avoid repetitive tasks and to improve speed in operations, see a list below.
- SFTP files transer
- Remote text files editing
- Remote files and directories management
- Session saving and recovery
- Color/style profiles management
- Password saving with encryption
- Customizable mouse behaviour
- Expandable protocol set
- Tabs with activity alerts
- Full screen mode
Be the first to post a review of lterm!