LPAR2RRD generates historical, future trends and nearly "real-time" CPU utilization graphs of LPAR's and shared CPU usage of IBM Power servers.
It supports all kinds of logical partitions (AIX / AS400 / Linux / VIOS).
It is agent less (It gets everything from the HMC / SDMC or IVM).
It collects complete physical and logical configuration of all servers/LPAR's.
Try live demo at http://www.lpar2rrd.com/live_demo.html
Read "Migration to POWER8" article to get prepared for migration to POWER8:
- 4.70: Further GUI enhancements, Active Directory support
- 4.60: GUI enhancements like graph zooming, back button ...
- 4.50: New GUI, NMON support, POWER8 in CPU Workload Estimator
- 4.00: OS agent extension and Memory Configuration Advisor
- 3.60: OS agent for retrieving memory and paging utilization data
- 3.50: CPU Configuration Advisor
- 3.30: Active Memory Sharing support and enhanced CPU Workload Estimator
- 3.20: Alerting, Custom Groups and Favourites have been implemented
- 3.15: CPU Workload Estimator has been released
- 3.14: Live Partition Mobility and generally lpar migration support
- 3.10: top10 page, new "Physical and Logical cfg", aggregated graphs per CPU pools
- 3.02: new trend grafs with future prediction of CPU load
There are no 3 star reviews.