LPAR2RRD captures perfomance data and generates actual, historical and future trends utilization graphs of your virtual environment.
It is agent-less (it gets everything from the management stations like vCenter or HMC).
The product supports IBM Power Systems™ and VMware virtualization platforms.
VMware pre-release beta can be already downloaded either as the product package or as a Virtual Appliance http://www.lpar2rrd.com/VMware-performance-monitoring.htm
Try live demo at http://www.lpar2rrd.com/live_demo.html
Read "Migration to POWER8" article to get prepared for migration to POWER8:
- 4.80: VMware support
- 4.70: Further GUI enhancements, Active Directory support
- 4.60: GUI enhancements like graph zooming, back button ...
- 4.50: New GUI, NMON support, POWER8 in CPU Workload Estimator
- 4.00: OS agent extension and Memory Configuration Advisor
- 3.60: OS agent for retrieving memory and paging utilization data
- 3.50: CPU Configuration Advisor
- 3.30: Active Memory Sharing support and enhanced CPU Workload Estimator
- 3.20: Alerting, Custom Groups and Favourites have been implemented
- 3.15: CPU Workload Estimator has been released
- 3.14: Live Partition Mobility and generally lpar migration support
- 3.10: top10 page, new "Physical and Logical cfg", aggregated graphs per CPU pools
- 3.02: new trend grafs with future prediction of CPU load
Very goog job.