LPAR2RRD makes historical, future trends and nearly "real-time" CPU utilization graphs of LPAR's and shared CPU usage of IBM Power servers.
It supports all kinds of logical partitions (AIX / AS400 / Linux / VIOS).
It is agent less (It gets everything from the HMC / SDMC or IVM).
It collects complete physical and logical configuration of all servers/LPAR's.
Try live demo at http://www.lpar2rrd.com/live_demo.html
- 3.50: CPU Configuration Advisor
- 3.30: Active Memory Sharing support and enhanced CPU Workload Estimator
- 3.20: Alerting, Custom Groups and Favourites have been implemented
- 3.15: CPU Workload Estimator has been released
- 3.14: Live Partition Mobility and generally lpar migration support
- 3.10: top10 page, new "Physical and Logical cfg", aggregated graphs per CPU pools
- 3.02: new trend grafs with future prediction of CPU load
- 3.01: SDMC support
- 2.66: HEA stats were added for IVM based systems
- 2.61: put arbitrary lpars across all HMCs into the aggregated graph (via a link)
- 2.59: added "real-time" refresh on demand of lpar/pool graphs
- 2.56: IVM support + IVE/HEA error graphs
- 2.53: IVE/HEA stats are included
- 2.50 was added CPU and MEM lpar summary on the bottom of CPU pool and memory graph
- 2.49: Export to CSV in historical graphs
- 2.49: LPAR search option
Very goog job.