LoopAuditioneer is a software that allows users to create, listen to and evaluate loops and cues embedded in .wav file headers. The user can choose which ones to keep and easily autosearch for good natural loop points. It's mainly intended for audio samples being processed for virtual pipe organs.
- Display loop and cue data from wav file header
- Listen and select which loops and cues should be kept
- Save file with selected loops/cues or save as...
- Graphical display of the audio file waveform
- Add new cues and edit existing cue positions
- Add new loops and edit existing loops
- Autosearch for loop points
- Batch processing of all wav files in folder
- Autodetect pitch of sample and store information in file
- Cut & Fade in/out both single file and in batch
- Trim away unused wav data from samples in batch
There are no 2 star reviews.