LoopAuditioneer is a software that allows users to create, listen to and evaluate loops and cues embedded in .wav file headers. The user can choose which ones to keep and easily autosearch for good natural loop points. It's mainly intended for audio samples being processed for virtual pipe organs.
- Display loop and cue data from wav file header
- Listen and select which loops and cues should be kept
- Save file with selected loops/cues or save as...
- Graphical display of the audio file waveform
- Add new cues and edit existing cue positions
- Add new loops and edit existing loops
- Autosearch for loop points
- Batch processing of all wav files in folder
- Autodetect pitch of sample and store information in file
- Cut & Fade in/out both single file and in batch
- Trim away unused wav data from samples in batch
Aside from beautiful pipe-organ sample-sets and an ever-improving GrandOrgue program, Lars now gives us this wonderful tool. This should encourage many experimenters to step forward and create new and modified sample-sets in the future. Thanks Lars!
This is a great helpfull tool ! for me is now an essential one. From v.0.6 the improvements sent loop Auditioneer to a pro level. Clean, fast and easy to use. Won't let you down when in trouble either. If you're a VPO set creator check out this, will be surprised. Its autoloop function gives easy 4 to 5 examples to work on !! Also tested on electronic synthesizer and other sampled waveforms and here too it works super, as it can help you create fast many files for your favourite sampler. In all a first class "little" software. Can't wait to get any update ! Thanks Lars !
Lars has given us a great utility for auditioning pipe organ samples. Thanks Lars!