*** Development and repository moved to GitHub, at
LenMus open music score edition library (Lomse library) for C++ is a free open source library to add capabilities to any program for editing, rendering and playing back music scores. It is witten in C++ and it is platform independent.
- Platform independent
- Can be safely used in commercial closed source projects
- MusicXML import
- Renderization of full documents (paragraphs, tables, lists, scores, images, etc.).
- Support for play back of scores, by generating "midi events" in real time
- Support for play back visual effects (i.e. moving cursor) in sync. with midi events
- Support for music scores edition
- Music renderization is based on fonts compliant with the Standard Music Font Layout (SMuFL) specification
Be the first to post a review of Lomse!