Log File Monitoring: Monitor and Alert on logs of any Application, Database or Linux/AIX/SunOS/HP-UX system. Monitor log files efficiently regardless of log size, log type, or log format.
Log Monitoring Capabilities / Benefits:
-checks log files for errors or user specified patterns
-monitors and sends out alert notifications on logs
-no messy or complicated installations
-requires no programming experience
-has no dependencies at all
When run without arguments, logrobot will display straight to the point instructions on usage.
-Monitor log files for specific content/errors
-Shows the offending log entries in the alerts generated on a log file
-Shows latest size of a log file at the time of the most recent check
-Provide information on total entries written to the log in the most recent check
NOTE: While this tool is FREE, it has limited capabilities. For the advanced fully-featured version, visit www.logrobot.com or contact us at Support@LoGrobot.com
- Log Content Monitor - (FREE - check for patterns in logs, when found, show in alert)
- Directory File Count Monitor - (premium log monitoring feature)
- Log File Growth Monitor - (premium log monitoring feature)
- Log File Size Monitor - (premium log monitoring feature)
- Directory Monitoring - (premium log monitoring feature)
- Log File Time Stamp Monitoring - (premium log monitoring feature)
- Log File Analysis - (premium - premium log monitoring feature)
- Log File Graphing - (premium - graph log statistics automatically)
Be the first to post a review of log monitoring - Check any UNIX log file!