an Online Shopping Mall system that evolved from phpBB Forum 2.0.15.
Demo site will be: http://mall.loewen.com.sg
- Based on basic structure and utilized the security enhancements of phpBB Forum 2.0.15.
- Support phpBB Forum of course.
- Support Multi-countries with different currencies.
- Support Multi-languanges, up to three.
- Support Products in Promotion, New Products, and Special Products which have minimum discount.
- PayPal Payment Module for automatical fee payment.
- Membership with different discount levels.
- Support Membership with annual fee.
- Support Product Area, Product Category and Product Brand.
- Products' image support one preview image and one large image.
- Members can write Product Customer Review.
- Products recommended by members will be list.
- Member who recommend the Shopping Mall to their friends can get rewards
- Products search function.
- Confirmation Code Picture now is used to protect mall system from robot registering.
- Admin set which GDGroup members can add their own products.
- Admin set at membership table, how many a member can upload their products a time
- Admin set how much to charge the member for operating cost
- Once other members (buyer) )buy their products, money is transfered to admin's account first, and add that money into the seller's money account's "Money_Wait"
- buyer can update his consumption records' status to "Product Delivered", once this status is set, money freezed in seller's "Money_Wait" will be moved to seller's "Money_Remaining"
- If buyer doesnot update that status for seller, seller can require the buyer to do so, if buyer doesnot update the status and buyer doesnot complain either for 21 days(default setting, can set at ACP), the money in Money_Wait will be automatically moved into seller's Money_Remaining
- seller can withdraw money to their paypal account.
- Buyer can rate seller to let better seller have better ratings.
- Enhance the security features refer to phpBB 2.0.22
- Ensure all the input of user and output to html are safe
- add default index.html into each folder to prevent the possibility for users from browsing your web server's folder files and structures.
Be the first to post a review of LoewenMall 1.0.3!