- Live Raizo is a Live Linux Debian to simulate networks and system administration experiments.
- It contains simulators of networks and systems (GNS3, VirtualBox, QEmu, VPCS) and also 18 Linux VirtualBox Guests (only names differ but they have a variety of networking tools and technologies).
- It also includes tools to interact with real devices : minicom, Wireshark, as well as DHCP, DNS, FTP, TFTP and SSH servers. Services are not started automatically.
- Live Raizo is used by the CFA UTEC (a training centre) in Seine et Marne in France for networking and Linux administration classes.
- Note that Cisco IOS is not included, and the documentations are mostly in French.
Last Release : v5.14.02.02p
There are no 3 star reviews.