- Live Raizo is a live Debian-based distribution to simulate networks and to experiment the system administration.
- It contains simulators of networks and systems (GNS3, VirtualBox, QEmu, VPCS) and also Linux VirtualBox Guests already integrated into GNS3
- Each of this VirtualBox Guest contains a large variety of networking tools and services.
- Live Raizo also includes tools to interact with real devices : minicom, Wireshark, as well as DHCP, DNS, FTP, TFTP and SSH servers. Services are not started automatically.
- Live Raizo is used by the CFA UTEC (a training centre) in Seine et Marne in France for networking and Linux administration classes.
Last Release : v6.15.02.21p
- You can create easily a complicated Virtual Network with drag and drop
- You have virtual machines based Debian that you can connect with switches or hubs, and that you can used as client, server or router
- "fast-" commands were created specifically for Live Raizo to quickly and correctly configure the IP addresses and main network services
- Many network tools are already installed or downloaded on Virtual Linux
- You can easily connect your simulated network with your physical network with drag and drop
- You can install all debian/linux tools that you have needed
- Your simulated networks work as a realistic system
- You have "fast-" commands to save all your laboratory, and to restore it later
- You can add your own OS if it is compatible with VirtualBox (Linux, Microsoft,...) or dynamips (Router Cisco iOS) or QEmu (ASA Firewall....)
- Few RAM and few CPU are used for other things that your Virtual Network
- You haven't needed to install anything on your own system
- Small iso file size (<900MB)
Excelent to simulate networks