A real-time graph plotter. While your application is computing and logging results to a CSV file using the LiveGraph Writer API, the plotter lets you visualise and monitor the results live - by instantly plotting charts and graphs of the data.
- Real-time plot
- Plots data live - while it's being produced by any application
- Very simple point-and-click interface
- Fully automatic intelligent graph layout
- Single click graph transformations: Linear, Logarithm, Unit Interval, etc.
- Time axes support
- APIs for integration into 3rd party software and for data logging
- Open standard data file format
Positives: - plot speed is sufficiently fast to be called real time - input data file is simple to generate and feed into the java application. I did it in Windows 7 with cygwin - an actual user manual and dedicated web page Negatives: - Does not scroll. It squishes data then expands again, and repeats. Like an accordian. Kind of laughably amateur. - no interactive mouse-based graph tools like zoom in/out etc. - said latest build was "2013" but latest source code is 2008. That's misleading. - Many UI bugs