A real-time graph plotter. While your application is computing and logging results to a CSV file using the LiveGraph Writer API, the plotter lets you visualise and monitor the results live - by instantly plotting charts and graphs of the data.
- Real-time plot
- Plots data live - while it's being produced by any application
- Very simple point-and-click interface
- Fully automatic intelligent graph layout
- Single click graph transformations: Linear, Logarithm, Unit Interval, etc.
- Time axes support
- APIs for integration into 3rd party software and for data logging
- Open standard data file format
Simple to use.
very easy to use
Pretty neat and easy to use real time graphing tool that reads CSV data, as it's being created, and shows it either in "entire history" or "rolling recent history" modes. v2.0b01 seems stable (no crashes yet after a couple of days use). Needs some more x and y axis options to show real time interval logged data as real time (24hr clock or relative HH:MM:SS.). For y-axis, non-zero / zero scale y-axis data at the same time (dual range y-axis) would be a very useful addition. At the moment you can only scale parameters on a single y-axis range. Very impressive otherwise.