A real-time graph plotter. While your application is computing and logging results to a CSV file using the LiveGraph Writer API, the plotter lets you visualise and monitor the results live - by instantly plotting charts and graphs of the data.
- Real-time plot
- Plots data live - while it's being produced by any application
- Very simple point-and-click interface
- Fully automatic intelligent graph layout
- Single click graph transformations: Linear, Logarithm, Unit Interval, etc.
- Time axes support
- APIs for integration into 3rd party software and for data logging
- Open standard data file format
Very NICE software. !!!!! Very USEFULL !!! Working verywell
Perfect, completely blank template! Just pick my file, chose my date, and set up the graph to my likeing. Very clear GUI, easy to use, and native feeling. Love it, been looking for a while for style of program that lets me start generic and add what i want. Only one con, the auto update will give you an error but i subscribed to updates so no worries.
Positives: - plot speed is sufficiently fast to be called real time - input data file is simple to generate and feed into the java application. I did it in Windows 7 with cygwin - an actual user manual and dedicated web page Negatives: - Does not scroll. It squishes data then expands again, and repeats. Like an accordian. Kind of laughably amateur. - no interactive mouse-based graph tools like zoom in/out etc. - said latest build was "2013" but latest source code is 2008. That's misleading. - Many UI bugs
Simple to use.