littletable is a lightweight in-memory data manager of collections of Python objects, providing ORM-like access for querying and joining data using object attributes as pseudo-columns.
- simple indexing for improved retrieval performance, and optional enforcing key uniqueness
- access to objects using indexed attributes
- simplified joins using '+' operator syntax between annotated Tables
- the result of any query or join is a new first-class littletable Table
- pivot on Tables gives summary reports by 1 or 2 attributes
Be the first to post a review of littletable!