Little Registry Cleaner is an open source program designed for Microsoft's Windows Registry. Its purpose is to remove obsolete or unwanted items that build up in the registry over time in order to improve the stability & performance of your computer
- Make your computer more stable and increase performance
- Automatically backups the registry using windows and an internal database
- Translations for 17 different languages
- Portable Edition allows you to run it anywhere
- Uninstall manager removes deleted software
- Manage files that are executed when windows starts
- Compatible with 64 bit versions of Windows
its install a lot of crap in my windows computer, and now im wasting my time trying to uninstall that all bar search etc..
Incorporates Adware into the Installer.
Spyware Spyware Mal Ware Malware Downloads Spy Ware Babylon CrapBar that is difficult to remove I thought Sourceforge was a good organization Is not this incorrect for the mission of sourceforge??
It installed Incredibar as a startpage in my webbrowsers even when I unchecked this option in the installation wizard.
Little Registry Cleaner tried installing babylon translator tools without actually informing me that it would do so .My AVF Anti Virus warned me a of a ad tracker inbuilt into the Babylon . This is wrong and i dont think was there before . Does sourceforge.net actually support such tactics ? Pls ask the guys to remove the it cheeky and smacks of the malaware spirit .
Contains malware. Do not download.