Little Registry Cleaner is an open source program designed for Microsoft's Windows Registry. Its purpose is to remove obsolete or unwanted items that build up in the registry over time in order to improve the stability & performance of your computer
- Make your computer more stable and increase performance
- Automatically backups the registry using windows and an internal database
- Translations for 17 different languages
- Portable Edition allows you to run it anywhere
- Uninstall manager removes deleted software
- Manage files that are executed when windows starts
- Compatible with 64 bit versions of Windows
It installs some crappy software. Did it supposed to be an open source program?
MERDA ALLO STATO PURO. Malware ridden garbage. What a piece of crap.
Malware ridden garbage. GPL my a$$. On top of that, the thing doesn't even work. What a piece of crap.
The installer takes too much time so I cancelled it. But too late. It installed a lot of malware. DO NOT INSTALL IT. It is a fucking bunch of malware shit.
Seems like a good program, however the installer does indeed contain further installers for what I suspect to be spyware. Please don't just mindlessly click next when installing this piece of software, as each of the additional spyware installations (I had about 2 or 3) has the option to DECLINE, so be very careful and PATIENT using the installer. Overall seems to do what it says on the tin so far so good.