A Java application that can fix/repair playlists by searching a media library for lost, missing, & renamed files. Supports absolute & relative references, UTF-8, UNC paths, and URLs. Removes duplicates, sorts and randomizes lists, and much more!
- Fixes and repairs broken playlists, one at a time or in batch
- Finds files that were moved or renamed
- UTF-8, UNC, and URL support
- General playlist manipulation
- Launches your native audio playback application
- Batch Repair Winamp Media Library Playlists
- M3U/M3U8/PLS/WPL support
Finally!! This is THE PLAYLIST FIXER. I lost almost 3 hours browsing in internet trying to find a plugin for winamp that does the same - I can save you time and tell you there is not such! They are either buggy or old ... So finally I found this wonderful app called listFix (I was unwilling to install java but now I am grateful). Thank you thank you thank you!!
Excellent. Fixed all lists without any issues. Many thanks, you're great!!!
Nice program! It's easy to use and powerful to handle the renamed files in the playlists.
This app has been a life saver! Like one of the other reviewers, it took me hours to find this brilliant playlist fixer. The developer should have a donate button on his website so people can support future development!