Liquibase is an open source, database-independent library for tracking, managing and applying database changes
Works with your development style:
- Supports code branching and merging
- Supports multiple developers
- Supports over 15 database types
- Supports XML, YAML, JSON, and SQL formats
Powerful refactoring commands
- Simple commands like Create Table and Drop Column
- Complex commands like Add Lookup Table and Merge Columns
- Plus the ability to Generate and manage rollback logic
Open and Extensible
- Open Source: Apache 2.0 License
- Plugin/extensions support
- Java Integration APIs
Works with your development processes
- Command Line, Ant, Maven, Spring, and Servlet integrations
- Cluster-safe database upgrades
- Database "diff's"
- Database change documentation
- Automated generation of SQL scripts for DBA code review and approval
Liquibase is so great we built our company on it. Datical is a Commercial version of Liquibase. Datical was created to satisfy the database schema management requirements of Enterprises with Agile, DevOps, and Continuous Delivery initiatives that require accelerating Application Releases. . Datical automates, simplifies and manages database schema changes for agile, high velocity application releases across any environment, for virtually any database brand.
This is simply the best tool for the database versioning. we use it on Oracle 11, Postgres 9. With the help of Liquibase integrated into to Spring we are always sure that our database us is up to date with our applicaton. Software upgrades are now easy. Also I must complement the liquibase command line tool set. The creation of changes for next changeset is a peace of cake process. Schema diffs are easy too! Postgres and Liquibase are two projects which I really enjoy. Thumbs up! PS An RPM or DEB package would be nice to have, imho this TOOL must be provided with top linux distributons such as RedHat/CentOs and Debian/Ubuntu !
it's free and works great..saved time and money
deseo bajar liquibase gratis
Easy to install and use.