Solve linear programming problems
Linear Program Solver (LiPS) is an optimization package oriented on solving linear, integer and goal programming problems.
The main features of LiPS are:
● LiPS is based on the efficient implementation of the modified simplex method that solves large scale problems.
● LiPS provides not just an answer, but a detailed solution process as a sequence of simplex tables, so you can use it for studying/teaching linear programming.
● LiPS gives sensitivity analysis procedures, which allow us to study the behaviour of the model when you change its parameters, including: analysis of changes in the right sides of constraints, analysis of changes in the coefficients of the objective function, analysis of changes in the column/row of the technology matrix. Such information may be extremely useful for the practical application of LP Models.
● LiPS provides methods of goal programming, including lexicographic and weighted GP methods, which are oriented on multi-objective optimisation p
- Linear and Integer programming solver
- Sensitivity analysis
- Goal programming (experimental)
- Easy to use graphical interface (GUI)
Simple, setup. Great word processing, and presentations. Wonderful export options. However, the spreadsheet processing has some room for improvement.
Nice and very helpful! Thank you!
Very useful program
it's a nice, very easy to use interface to Goal Programming variants..
Excelente funciona de maravillas
Muy bueno y simple la interfaz. Soy alumno de La Universidad Técnica Federico Santa maría de Santiago de Chile. Y esto funciona excelente. Saludos.