Liowsn (Linux for works with WSN) was created to assist teachers, students and people involved with projects of Wireless Sensor Network (WSN). The operating system is Ubuntu 9.10 remastered and it contains several tools for simulation and testing installed to work with WSN.
Discussion Group: http://groups.google.com/group/liowsn-users
User manual: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4912938/LiowsnManual_EN.pdf (English Version)
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4912938/LiowsnManual_PT.pdf (Portuguese Version)
- Current Version: 0.1
- Mannasim (Module for simulation of WSN for the NS-2.34)
- OMNeT++ (Framework for network simulation)
- Castalia (Simulator for works with WSN, that wheel under OMNeT++)
- Xgraph (Trace file reader)
- Tracegraph (Trace file reader)
- NAM (Network Animator)
- NS-2.34 (Network Simulator)
There are no 3 star reviews.