LinXTL is a text editor and a crystallographic toolbox for structural solution and refinement. It includes support for commonly used X-ray programs, makes it easer to generate publication materials and appendices for PhD thesis.
- Easy editing atomic paramiters, changing atomic occupancy and more
- Easy cif file preparation, validation, and combining multiple cif files into one
- sorting atoms, automatic weight refinment, generating report and preparation of crystolagraphic tables for publication
- listing structural paprameters for selected atom
- elix added as molecular viewer for pdb files
Be the first to post a review of Linxtl!