URL Forger is a small application that generates any number of web links (HTTP / FTP etc.) as strings in a text file, given the first link of a link group and parameters that govern alteration of parts of the first link (variables).
- Generates a family of web links with internal part alterations given the first link and progression formulae
- Outputs results to a text file using a low-level IO procedure
- Uses a dynamic library as the main processing module
- Creates virtually any number of links in practically no time
- Uses complex and flexible algorithm to apply arithmetic progression formulae to link parts individually
- Easy-to-use friendly GUI to enter all required data / parameters
- Advanced debugging
- Comes with a CHM help file (now Russian, English version coming soon)
- Portable: needs no installation - just copy the EXE and DLL in one folder!
There are no 3 star reviews.