Java Desktop application capable to "Crawl" a site and return a report of the status of all the link present at the page, then it moves to another internal page and so on.
LinkCrawlers provides a nice HTML5 report with the information of all link per WebPage, Easy to Read.
This tool is useful for Web QA testers
- "Crawls" a Site and gather information about Internal and External Links
- Checks link status (based on HTTP status codes)
- Added exclusion list
- Added Depth Control. You can indicate how far LinkCrawler will go
- Added Image tag src attribute checking (Broken images)
- Capable to use HTTP Authentication
- Good performance when crawling big sites (> 1000 links per page)
- Saves report in HTML, EXCEL and JSON Format
- Source is now a Maven project for better customization according to your needs
Thanks for Linkcrawler, it's the best!