Lin-guider is an astronomical autoguiding program for Linux. It supports Philips, Logitech, uvc webcams, QHY5, QHY6, DSI2PRO, QHY5L-II-M, QHY5L-II-C, QHY5-II, ATIK astrocams for video and FTDI chip-based, parallel port-based (LPT), GPIO-based, GPUSB devices, Nexstar-protocol based and QHY5, QHY6, QHY5L-II-M, QHY5L-II-C, QHY5-II, ATIK astrocams for pulse guiding.
- fixed QHY5 exposure bug, improved gain control, added long exposures for QHY5
- Added DSI2PRO support, added linear historamm
- fixed QHY5 gain bug in non-fullscreen resolutions
- Added QHY6 full support
- Added network notifications and base remote control
- Added new devices QHY5L-II-M, QHY5-II, GPUSB, GPIO, dithering by RPC
- Added support for QHY5L-II-C
- Added support for Nexstar protocol
- Added support of ATIK cameras
- Added 12-bit video mode for QHY5L-II(C,M)
Excellent software and support. Probably the best guiding software of any platform. Thanks so much for all the additional features and changes. Dan
This is an excellent tool, well designed and easy to use. Good job!
One of the easiest apps to use
Lin_guider is simply a fantastic piece of work! It runs smoothly on my Raspberry, simple to use, reliable. Keep up the great work and thanks a lot for making such a beauty.
Reliable and runs smoothly