Lin-guider is an astronomical autoguiding program for Linux. It supports Philips, Logitech, uvc webcams, QHY5, QHY6, DSI2PRO, QHY5L-II-M, QHY5-II astrocams for video and FTDI chip-based, parallel port-based (LPT), GPIO-based, GPUSB devices and QHY5, QHY6, QHY5L-II-M, QHY5-II astrocams for pulse guiding.
- fixed QHY5 exposure bug, improved gain control, added long exposures for QHY5
- Added DSI2PRO support, added linear historamm
- fixed QHY5 gain bug in non-fullscreen resolutions
- Added QHY6 full support
- Added network notifications and base remote control
- Added new devices QHY5L-II-M, QHY5-II, GPUSB, GPIO, dithering by RPC
- Fixed misalign problem for QHY5(L)-II
- Fixed exposure problem for QHY5(L)-II
One of the easiest apps to use
Lin_guider is simply a fantastic piece of work! It runs smoothly on my Raspberry, simple to use, reliable. Keep up the great work and thanks a lot for making such a beauty.
Reliable and runs smoothly