Lilith 0.9.42.1 - Release Notes
- tail and cat are now fully supporting both LoggingEvent and AccessEvent.
- Restored Logback SocketAppender in Lilith logging configuration. It's now
triggered during debug actions, again.
- Added support for new Java SE 7 try-with-resources statement suppressed
- After many runs that replace opened log file, Updating task failed
with "Negative seek offset"
- Added "Focus..." and "Exclude..." menus to popup.
- "Edit", "Copy..." and "Filter..." menus are only enabled if it makes sense.
- Added "Copy event as JSON" and "Copy event as XML".
- Added lilith.timestamp.milliseconds system property.
- Preventing multiple warning log-entries in case of broken groovy files
(detailsView.groovy, Conditions, ClipboardFormatter).
Instead, a warning is only emitted once for every file change.
Instances aren't recreated in that case, either, so this
also enhances the performance and lowers the CPU usage during
- Views are now properly updated upon preferences change.
- Added option for "wrapped exception style" in details view.
- Changed NDC to use varargs.
- Added nottingham-draft HTTP status codes.
- Relaxed namespace handling of all XML readers.
This enables retrieval of old (1.3) Lilith XML Events.
- All KeyStrokes are now managed globally. This includes validation of
the used KeyStrokes which detected some mistakes:
- "Close all tabs." is now Ctrl+Alt+Shift+W.
- "Find previous active match" is now Ctrl+L.
- "Find next active match" is now Ctrl+Shift+L.
- "Copy Throwable" does now have the shortcut "command shift alt T".
- SLF4J 1.6.4, Logback 1.0.1, Groovy 1.8.6, commons-lang 3.0.1,
protobuf-java 2.4.1, jackson 1.9.2, jcommander 1.23,
aspectj 1.6.11, cglib 2.2.2, httpclient 4.1.2, httpcore 4.1.3,
commons-codec 1.5, JUnit 4.10, Spring 3.1.1.RELEASE
- Fixed broken dependencies in 0.9.42-POMs.
- Flying Saucer related issues:
- Selection in the HTML view is currently somewhat buggy, especially in
case of scaled view.
- The first line of the message in HTML view is not properly indented if
it starts with whitespace. You can see this effect by examining the event
created by LogPinupLargeRunnable (executed via "Log ASCII").
The HTML created is actually correct.
- Jumping to anchors is currently not supported so the navigation in help
and details view isn't as good as it could be.
- Lilith may hang during startup while creating the preferences dialog.
Just restart Lilith in that rare case.
This is caused by Java bug #6995182 and I can't do anything about it.
Sorry about it.
It's a stupid Java-MediaTracker-ColorChooser-Bug with no workaround
This release changes detailsView.groovy in a way incompatible with
If you switch back to a previous version, you must reset this file.
Simply execute "Preferences" => "Troubleshooting" =>
"Reinitialize details view files." in that case.