The open source augmented reality server, or POI (Point of Interest) search. In its simplest form, it takes a database of points with latitude/longitude, and a search request at a given latitude/longitude, and returns the points sorted by distance.
- Serve scalable POI (Point of Interest) geographic searches
- Use your own database, or use the ready built one
- 5 minute setup to have a Layar augmented reality view
- GUI admin panel and spreadsheet import
- Includes an open location browser
- Flexible table names and fields
- Generic SQL requests for advanced search
Be the first to post a review of LightRod!