A simple web-logging system in PHP using an XML database.
A simple web-logging system, created as a proof-of-concept. Fully standards compliant and accessible, it is designed to quickly set up a functional and structured site to conveniently track related and unrelated items.
Written in PHP, using a flat-file, XML database, outputting an XHTML page with CSS skins.
- Text-input with Textile
- XHTML-output with CSS skins
- RDF-output for feed readers
- Search and highlight search terms across entries
- Search bookmarklet
- Parsing OPML-feeds
- Customizations through a config-file
- Data stored in one XML-file
Be the first to post a review of Lightning Notes!