Fundamentally, LifeQuest keeps track of what you need to do, and tells you what you need to do next. You simply enter the things you want to do, along with priority and date information, and LifeQuest does the rest.
Unlike other ToDo list programs, LifeQuest aims to minimise the amount of effort you spend entering information. LifeQuest is also inspired by GTD contexts and projects to help you find things to do wherever you are or whichever project you want to focus on.
LifeQuest is also motivational! Your ToDo list is a Quest, your projects are Adventures, and your contexts are Locations. (Thanks to HolyGrail for the inspiration.)
- Priority list of tasks to be done
- Calendar view of tasks with dates
- Supports recurring events
- Tagging with project and location
- Automatic "effective priority" calculation based on stated priority and date
Be the first to post a review of LifeQuest!