Build AI or autonomic networks of service-based components (SOA or Cloud). Programmable framework with many features - add/run services, add/search metadata, autonomous, agent-based, self-organising and distributed communication. Java J2SE (1.5) compatible. Advanced features require programming/config.
A free All-in-One GUI allows you to run all of the packages and your own separate modules. Alternatively, write your own programs by extending the stand-alone server. A p2p server requires only the HTTP address and optional passwords. Example Apps are messenger, file sharing, email and web services invocation.
The code can also be used for more scientific programs. Communication includes XML-RPC, HTTP and dynamic Web Services (SOAP or RESTful). There is an Autonomic Manager with a MAPE control loop and a BPEL-style script and execution engine. Sub-packages include text or query processing and a problem solver provides a range of AI algorithms, integrated into the whole system.
- The capability to build distributed networks of (autonomic) service-based components.
- Java-based or Web-based clients.
- Local or remote communication capabilities, including an XML-RPC message passing mechanism, Web Services (SOAP or RESTful), or HTTP request.
- All-in-one GUI for viewing or testing your networks. Not open source, but provided free for personal use.
- A set of service applications comes free with the GUI.
- Framework for adding an Autonomic Manager and policy scripts to a service.
- Framework for adding metadata, with default query and script execution engines.
- Permanent and dynamic linking mechanisms, to construct network architectures.
- Service wrapper classes allowing legacy code to be loaded.
- Problem-solving framework, allowing for the addition of more complex heuristic search processes.
- Java J2SE 1.5 compatible.
Thank you, thank you a million times. You can't imagine how critical continued support of this project is to my software and my livelihood. Keep up the good work, and kudos.
I am not able to see the video of these tutorials. If I could it is really a good job
I tried it on one of my VPS servers and so far it is very smooth and error-free
very good project
It works. It supports pretty much everything you can think of. It doesn't crash in the hands of a casual user.