This is a fully integrated framework for building and deploying service-based networks (SOA or Cloud). Communication includes XML-RPC, HTTP and Web Services. Other integrated features include service protection, metadata/query, autonomous, agent-based, self-organising. Java J2SE (1.5+) compatible.
Special to the system are its AI and text-processing features. In particular, there is a fully integrated Autonomic Manager with a MAPE control loop and a BPEL-style script and execution engine. Advanced programming and configuration is required to use it. Sub-packages include text or query processing and a problem solver provides a range of AI algorithms. These can be used separately of the whole framework, or as part of it.
A free All-in-One GUI allows you to manage services and function, or add your own modules. Example Apps are included. Alternatively, write your own programs by extending the open-source software. A p2p server requires only the HTTP address and optional passwords.
- The capability to build distributed networks of (autonomic) service-based components.
- Java-based or Web-based clients.
- Local or remote communication capabilities, including an XML-RPC message passing mechanism, Web Services (SOAP or RESTful), or HTTP request.
- All-in-one GUI for viewing or testing your networks. Not open source, but provided free for personal use.
- A set of service applications comes free with the GUI.
- Framework for adding an Autonomic Manager and policy scripts to a service.
- Framework for adding metadata, with default query and script execution engines.
- Permanent and dynamic linking mechanisms, to construct network architectures.
- Service wrapper classes allowing legacy code to be loaded.
- Problem-solving framework, allowing for the addition of more complex heuristic search processes.
- Java J2SE 1.5+ compatible.
Thank you, thank you a million times. You can't imagine how critical continued support of this project is to my software and my livelihood. Keep up the good work, and kudos.
I am not able to see the video of these tutorials. If I could it is really a good job
I tried it on one of my VPS servers and so far it is very smooth and error-free
very good project
It works. It supports pretty much everything you can think of. It doesn't crash in the hands of a casual user.