Build lightweight networks of service-based components (SOA or Cloud). Programmable framework with many features - add/run services, add/search metadata, autonomous, agent-based, self-organising and distributed communication. Java J2SE (1.4+) compatible.
Communication includes XML-RPC, HTTP and dynamic Web Services (SOAP or RESTful).
Autonomic Manager includes the MAPE control loop and a BPEL-style script with an execution engine.
An All-in-One GUI is available for running all of the packages and your own separate modules. Alternatively, write your own programs by extending the stand-alone server.
A p2p server requires only the HTTP address and optional passwords. Example Apps are messenger, file sharing, email and web services invocation.
The code can also be used for more scientific programs. Sub-packages include text or query processing, or heuristic evaluation. A problem solver provides a range of AI algorithms, integrated into the whole system.
- The capability to build distributed networks of (autonomic) service-based components.
- Java-based or Web-based clients.
- Local or remote communication capabilities, including an XML-RPC message passing mechanism, Web Services (SOAP or RESTful), or HTTP request.
- All-in-one GUI for viewing or testing your networks. Not open source, but provided free for personal use.
- Some default Apps - instant messenger, file sharing, web services invocation.
- Framework for adding an Autonomic Manager and policy scripts to a service.
- Framework for adding metadata, with default query and script execution engines.
- Permanent and dynamic linking mechanisms, to construct network architectures.
- Service wrapper classes allowing legacy code to be loaded.
- Problem-solving framework, allowing for the addition of more complex heuristic search processes.
- Compatibility with the Java mobile (J2ME) environment.
There are no 4 star reviews.