A portable, header-only C++ library for unit testing
libunittest is a portable, header-only C++ library for unit testing making use of C++11. It works on various platforms given a recent compiler is used that supports C++11.
- unit and integration testing in C++
- follows the xUnit test patterns
- formatted XML output of the test results
- option to only run specific tests without recompiling
- comes with rich assertions and is easily extendable
- supports test contexts which multiple tests can be run within
- tests can be run in parallel due to full thread-safety
- consists of a single header file, no installation necessary
- portable across various operating systems such as Linux and MacOSX
- makes use of some of the latest C++11 features
- macros only for registering test runs
Be the first to post a review of libunittest C++ library!