The libtld is used to extract the TLD from any URI from anywhere in the world. The library recognizes all TLDs, whatever the number of levels the TLD includes (i.e. .com has one, .au has up to 4 such as .schools.nsw.edu.au) this library will be capable of extracting it. The library is for C, C++, and PHP.
- Reusable TLD extracting code in C/C++
- Supports all known TLDs, over 2,000
- Checked against Firefox (Mozilla Group) TLD definitions
- Verify full URIs and email addresses
- Convert a URI domain to lowercase
There are no 1 star reviews.