The purpose of the library is to help the programmer to easily create an application with an OpenGL context and to help monitoring keyboard and mouse input .
The library may be appropriate to start learning to code in opengl but not for big projects.
This version is like a small glut replacement but without routines for drawing geometric primitives or for creating pop-up menus.
- Easy way to create an application with an opengl context.
- Easy way to manage keyboard and mouse input.
- Helper pkg-config support.
- Autotools GNU build system.
- Precompiled i386 Debian Packages.
Be the first to post a review of libsdl2gl!