LibreOffice at a GlanceLibreOffice is a powerful office suite; its clean interface and powerful tools let you unleash your creativity and grow your productivity. LibreOffice embeds several applications that make it the most powerful free and open source software (FOSS) on the market. Your documents will look professional and clean, regardless of their purpose: a letter, a master thesis, a brochure, financial reports, marketing presentations, technical drawings, and diagrams. LibreOffice is compatible with many document formats such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher. But LibreOffice goes further by enabling you to use a modern open standard, the OpenDocument Format (ODF). And LibreOffice is easily extensible through its powerful extensions mechanisms.
Product DetailsHere is a detailed breakdown of LibreOffice’s features:
- Jam-packed with feature-rich applications—LibreOffice includes Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Base, Math, and a PDF file creator.
- Simple-to-use—LibreOffice is a powerful interface that is easy to personalize.
- Easy to integrate with other files and formats—LibreOffice is compatible with all major competitors' file formats, easy to import and export.
- Worldwide support—LibreOffice is supported by worldwide community and is available in over 30 languages.
- Stable and functional product—LibreOffice’ roots go back 20 years and testing is done by thousands of users and security experts.
|With LibreOffice, you get the tools you need to perform work right where you need them.||LibreOffice requires the latest version of Java Runtime Environment for some features, like creating a new database.|
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- Date added: Dec. 18, 2014
- Operating systems: Windows, OS X, and Linux
LibreOffice is a power-packed free, open source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh, and GNU/Linux, which offers six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, the word processor, Calc, the spreadsheet application, Impress, the presentation engine, Draw, our drawing and flowcharting application, Base, our database and database frontend, and Math for editing mathematics. And you can save LibreOffice documents in Microsoft formats or share them with a built-in PDF file creator. LibreOffice is tested and used daily by a large and devoted user community and LibreOffice is open to new talent and ideas. We welcome you to get involved and influence our future development.
- Includes Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Base, Math, and a PDF file creator
- Available in over 30 languages with more being added continually
- Simple-to-use yet powerful interface that is easy to personalize
- Compatible with all major competitors' file formats, easily import and export
- LibreOffice is supported by worldwide community
- Stable and functional product with roots going back 20 years and testing done by thousands of users and security experts
Очень крутая альтернатива M$
One of the best and alternatives.
The best office suite for computers.
@ganerd You couldn't be further from the truth if you had tried. FACT: OpenOffice was first. The project went from openoffice.org to Sun Microsystems who sold OO to Oracle who donated the code to Apache. FACT: The top tier of developers left OO in 2010 to form The Document Foundation (developers of LibreOffice). FACT: LibreOffice was first released in 2011. FACT: LibreOffice has a quicker release cycle for minor bug fixes. FACT: LibreOffice cleaned out 7,000,000 line of un-needed code. FACT: LibreOffice is offered in more languages worldwide than OO. FACT: LibreOffice downloads are increasing while OpenOffice downloads are decreasing. FACT: LO has more people (almost ten times more) contributing to its code than OO . FACT: Virtually every expert who has written a review gives the edge to LO. FACT: LO is more flexible than OO and can work with more formats than OO. FACT: OpenOffice is known to crash more often than LibreOffice. I have yet to see LO crash at all even when working with large projects. Last FACT: LibreOffice will continue to grow while OpenOffice will wallow in mediocrity. As for me give me LibreOffice anytime, anywhere. LibreOffice has been proven to be a rock solid office suite whether it's open source or otherwise. Many reviewers have gone so far as to say that in some respects LibreOffice outperforms even Microsoft Office.