3D interactive application library
PXL is a library for writing interactive applications. It uses a component based architecture, which allows creating versatile and reusable object by combining building blocks. The Blender file format is natively supported for loading meshes, material, textures, animation, lamps and more directly from blend files. It supports user input device such as keyboard, mouse and joysticks. Other useful facilities are also integrated for doing audio, networking and multithreading. PXL is cross platforms; write once and compile everywhere.
- Component Based Architecture
- Natively support Blender file format
- Buildin shader effect: Bloom, depth of field, shadow mapping, Phong shading..
- Skeletal Animation
- Multiplatform (based on SDL)
- Loading and playing audio from ogg format
- Support user input devices: keyboard, mouse and joysticks
- Low level networking and multithreading
Be the first to post a review of libpxl!