The Micro C++ Library (libmicxx) is a small set of portable and easy to use classes providing core features commonly used in modern applications. It is based completely on the Standard C++ Template Library (STL).
- Java 2 Platform Standard Ed. system properties (Parser & API)
- Many useful string conversion and formatting routines incl. XML formatting
- Exception class derived from std::exception similiar to java.lang.Exception with location, message, code and nested cause
- A few major abstract trait classes like NonCopyable, ToString, Stream, Reader, Writer, Connection, Receiver, Sender, Runnable, ProgressMonitor etc.
- Logging API
- Wildcard matching
- Multi-Threading: Mutex, Condition, Semaphore, Thread and PCQueue
- Networking: Sockets , Socket Adresses, Multicast Sockets, SSL Client / Server Sockets
- Windows Services API
Be the first to post a review of Micro C++ Library!