Liberté Linux is a secure, lightweight, and easy to use Gentoo-based Linux distribution intended as a communication aid in hostile environments. Liberté installs on a USB key, and boots on any computer or laptop.
- User-friendly and pre-configured (LXDE & GTK+)
- CPU: Pentium Ⅲ+ with PAE, Memory: ≈192 MiB, Image: ≈210 MiB
- Free space on USB or SD is accessible from any OS
- All connections are either firewalled or Torified
- All persistent data is encrypted in OTFE volume
- Full internationalization and multilingualization
- Secure and reliable email-like communication between users
There are no 1 star reviews.