With help of the independent API for KDE and Qt, the user of this library must not take care, whether KDE or plain Qt is used behind the scene. For example he can just use the provided filedialog, which is mapped on the KDE dialog, if this library is used in KDE version. This package contains libengsas linked against KDE, so you should install this package instead of libengsas0, if you want to enable the internal KDE usage of libengsas
Binary and source packages for many Linux distributions can be found at http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/engsas
The source code documentation can be found at http://trac.engsas.de/libengsas/doxygen.
- Platform independent possible to use KDE features, without changing the application using libengsas for every platform
- Improved qt plugin loading (Loader for plugins of any type with status information in a dialog)
- Many SQL-related features like:
- Schema definition which allows creating and updating of database with a shipped wizard
- Schema independent and only qt based database backup wizard for any kind of sql (or at least mysql) databases, without any configuring
- Qt based sql query thread
Be the first to post a review of LibEngsas!