The free and open-source libec-vi-repo project hosts LabVIEW virtual
instruments (VI's) for use with the CH Instruments libec SDK, which
allows you to control CH Instruments hardware from LabVIEW.
The libec-vi-repo project is offered under the LGPL (v2).
These VI's require the libec SDK to run. To obtain the libec SDK,
Visit the libec-vi-repo project website at
- about.vi: "Hello Libec"
- chi.vi: uses Labview 'native' GUI
- chi_controls.llb: technique/parameter controls
- chi_input.llb: VI's involved with sending input to libec.dll
- chi_output.llb: VI's involved with receiving output from libec.dll
- chi_system.llb: libec "system" VI's
- demo.vi: uses libec 'built-in' GUI
Minimum libec version required: 0.1.4
Copyright (c) 2013 CH Instruments, Inc.
Current Subversion revision number: 46