An open source C library for efficient image processing and image analysis operations.
- Rasterop (a.k.a. bitblt)
- Affine transformations (scaling, translation, rotation, shear) on images of arbitrary pixel depth
- Binary and grayscale morphology, rank order, and convolution
- Seedfill and connected components
- Image transformations combining changes in scale and pixel depth
- Pixelwise masking, blending, enhancement, arithmetic ops, etc.
- I/O for standard image formats
- Utilities to handle arrays of image-related data types
- Utilities for generic stacks, queues, heaps and lists; and for byte queues and arrays of numbers and strings
Hi. Leptonica is found to be very helpful for image processing. I would like to use this in my project to remove the horizontal lines in the image. Any idea to do this by calling lineremoval.c from java? Thanks in advance. My mail id: email@example.com