An open source C library for efficient image processing and image analysis operations.
- Rasterop (a.k.a. bitblt)
- Affine transformations (scaling, translation, rotation, shear) on images of arbitrary pixel depth
- Binary and grayscale morphology, rank order, and convolution
- Seedfill and connected components
- Image transformations combining changes in scale and pixel depth
- Pixelwise masking, blending, enhancement, arithmetic ops, etc.
- I/O for standard image formats
- Utilities to handle arrays of image-related data types
- Utilities for generic stacks, queues, heaps and lists; and for byte queues and arrays of numbers and strings
Be the first to post a review of Leptonica!