Leitner Vocabox is the first highly specialized flash card software for learning vocabularies based on Leitner learning principles It can double or even triple your learning rate when learning new languages.
- Reviewing flashcards based on Leitner learning principle
- Studying your words easily
- Translating words and phrases to 43 languages
- Pronouncing words and phrases in 34 languages
- Changing the skin based on QT Style Sheets
An electronic flashcard program that has neither decks, to aid categorization, nor sound or LaTeX support is useless to me. Both Jmemorize and Anki are more useful... even if you have to struggle with Anki's absurdly inflexible spaced repetition.