LEGADEE (LEarning GAme DEsign Environment)
LEGADEE (LEarning GAme DEsign Environment) is a free authoring environment that helps game designers and teachers design Learning Games that are fun and educational.
This open source environment was designed and developed in 2012, during Iza Marfisi-Schottman's doctorate at the LIRIS lab in France, directed by Franck Tarpin-Bernard and Sébastien George.
- Learning Game design authoring environment
- Collaboration environement for teachers, game designers, stage designers, developers...
- Methodology and adapted tools to guide the various actors that participate in the Learning Games conception
- Indications that help design a balanced and comprehensive Learning Game scenario that integrates all the targeted skills
- Exportation of detailed specifications for the production team (developer, graphic designer...)
Be the first to post a review of LEGADEE!