LDCT is an open source, cross-platform application containing many calculations commonly used in loudspeaker design.
- New: Load and view measurement data. Save graph images.
- Easily switch among various units (mm, cm, m, in, ft, liters) for data entry.
- Override data entry units with "suffixes".
- Select precision (decimal places) once, it's applied everywhere.
- Complete context-sensitive help at any point in the application.
- Developer "getting started" documents for contributors.
I was pleased to see this, since Bassbox refuses to install under Win7 on my PC. I unzipped as instructed, and clicked on the LDCT.jar file (also as instructed) but all that happened was windows letting me know it has no idea how to open this file. That would make two of us. :)