An LDAP Client, written in Java, designed to act as the front end for a global address book implemented as an LDAP directory. Supports full read/update/delete access to directory entries. Fully configurable for all schemas.
- Simple user interface - no knowledge of LDAP required.
- Fully configurable tabbed layout.
- Full read/write access to directory entries.
- Supports multi-line and JPEG photo fields.
- Fully configurable for any LDAP schema.
- Multi-platform (Windows/Linux/Mac, etc.).
- Version with bundled JRE - will run on Windows PCs with no Java installed.
- Convenient support for servers with self-signed SSL certificates.
- Dialling of telephone numbers (using compatible IP telephony services).
An easy to use LDAP AddressBook that has the unique ability to both read/write LDAP entries and trigger phone calls via HTTP POST requests. Layout customization via an XML template is icing on the cake. Brilliant !
Hi, the list of results is not shown (ubuntu). I guess it is a font issue. No idea how to solve. Regards Karl-Heinz
Nice simple LDAP address book editing program. I had to modify config.xml changing: <objectclass>mozillaAbPersonAlpha</objectclass> to <objectclass>mozillaOrgPerson</objectclass> in order to work with my LDAP installation. I have been looking for a program like this for some time. It seems that Mozilla will never support editing LDAP address books. This fills the gap. Thanks for your great program.