Parse software messages and transform them into actions. LazyBat has a command line utility which can transform input data, and also a parser generator for C/C++. LazyBat doesn't support recursive parsing, but rather focuses on common parsing jobs.
- parser and transformer
- free open source command line utility and code generator for any platform with ANSI C
- handles only non-recursive input data
- trivial grammar rules (lists, choices, rules, patterns, transformation of input)
- proof of concept through command line utility
- enables team work through sharing of grammar files
- good number of examples on site
- generated code for use with any program that supports C linkage.
- API (application programming interface)
- designed for high performance
- thread safe for multithreaded applications
- unlimited variable size
- memory management for parsed data
- unlimited input data size (can exceed all computer resources)
- can parse data in-pieces (discontinuous buffers)
- free for any use
Be the first to post a review of LazyBat!