ANNOUNCEMENT: Caselist Free Beta now released!
Download the Android version of this app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.customautosys.caselist
This program allows cases to be downloaded from reading lists quickly, saving students' time.
Author: Wilson Foo Yu Kang
Maintainer, SMU: Kevin Quah Lian Shen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Maintainer, NUS: Please contact NUS Law Club (email@example.com)
- Enables Singapore Management University law students to download cases referenced in a document from LawNet in the twink of an eye
- Improved user interface
- Support for opening PDF, Microsoft Office and OpenOffice.org files. No more need to save files as .txt!
- Improved responsiveness of program
- Fixed bug where files sometimes got downloaded to the wrong folder
- The SMU maintainer is now Kevin Quah Lian Shen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The NUS maintainer is NUS Law Club (email@example.com)
lawnetdownload works nicely
Great software, thank you.