A lawnet downloader for students of SMU and NUS
This program allows cases to be downloaded from reading lists quickly, saving students' time.
Author: Wilson Foo Yu Kang
Maintainer, SMU: Kevin Quah Lian Shen (email@example.com)
Maintainer, NUS: Chiong Song Ning (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enables Singapore Management University law students to download cases referenced in a document from LawNet in the twink of an eye
- Improved user interface
- Support for opening PDF, Microsoft Office and OpenOffice.org files. No more need to save files as .txt!
- Improved responsiveness of program
- Fixed bug where files sometimes got downloaded to the wrong folder
- The SMU maintainer is now Kevin Quah Lian Shen (email@example.com)
- The NUS maintainer is now Chiong Song Ning (firstname.lastname@example.org)
There are no thumbs down reviews.