This is extremely handy for Android Phones, as now most third-party Apps from mobile market is now close-sourced and it's hard to promise its security, but some of this functions may be tempting, so we have to install it and give it permissions what it want at installation stage, and then it may do something we don't like in the background, now with Lavender we can at least prevent from accessing network if we don't trust it.
Both linux desktop and Android Phones are now supported(Front-end library and UI support)
Check README for details.
git clone https://github.com/crs-chin/lavender.git
- Dynamical network access behavior verdict support
- Self running info and behavior logging support
- Full NFCT log support, by which full network subsystem changes will be logged up
- Full CONNTRACK log support, by which all application's network connections will be logged up
- Full UEVENT log support, by which all system events and changes will be logged up
Be the first to post a review of lavender-firewall!